PROCEDURE & REQUIREMENTS
The child should have completed 5 years of age on June 1st for Std. 1 and accordingly, be less than 3 years for Pre Nursery, less than 4 years for LKG and less than 5 years for UKG.
- A duly filled in enrolment/admission form, with complete details is required for admission.
- Original birth certificate, last report card, and any other relevant documents, required by the school should be enclosed when seeking admissions.
- Parents are advised to read the admission form and the prospectus carefully, before submitting the form for admission.
Guidelines for School Fees
- Parents are requested to refer to the fee structure applicable for the current year. The fees may change from time to time and any changes will be notified to the parents before the commencement of the academic year.
- Fees for the academic year can only be paid quarterly or yearly.
- The Examination fees to be paid will be announced after receiving the circular from the CBSE Examination Board and parents will be notified accordingly.
- The fees for uniform, books, stationery fees, fees for education tours, etc has to be paid as notified from time to time.
Failure in paying the monthly fees may lead to penalty and if this continues for more than three months, the student’s name will be struck off the records of the school. Parents will then have to seek re-admission
Click Here to Download Enrollment Form