Our Affiliation Number : 830076
School Number : 06426
CBSE is an eminent board preparing the syllabus for class 9 to 12 schools affiliated with it. Besides schools run by the Government, there are many private schools within and outside school affiliated to CBSE.
The CBSE curriculum relates to ‘Learning by Doing’. This syllabus makes it convenient for the students to opt for Pure Science, Medicine, Engineering and IIT. Besides, most successful students of competitive examinations, IITJEE, KVPY, Science Olympiads, Mathematics Olympiads are nurtured by CBSE.
Its motto when translated from Sanskrit is – ‘Oh God! Lead us from untruth towards truth.”
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
DMCS is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi (CBSE). The school follows the Ten plus Two (10+2) Pattern of Higher Secondary Education Scheme of CBSE.
The students are examined in the following subjects for their CBSE examinations.
Major Activities and Objectives
The Central Board of Secondary Education was set up to achieve certain interlinked objectives:
- To prescribe conditions of examinations and conduct public examination at the end of Class X and XII. To grant qualifying certificates to successful candidates of the affiliated schools.
- To fulfill educational requirements of the students whose parents are employed in transferable jobs.
- To prescribe and update the course of instructions of examinations
- To affiliate institutions for the purpose of examination and raise the academic standards of the country.
The prime focus of the Board is on
- Innovations in teaching-learning methodologies by devising student friendly and student centered paradigms.
- Reforms in examinations and evaluation practices.
- Skill learning by adding job-oriented and job-linked inputs.
- Regularly updating the pedagogical skills of the teachers and administrators by conducting service training programmes, workshops etc.